Friday, September 11, 2009

Socializing in the mormon world...

So...The past few weeks I've been feeling like not socializing or going out to all these mormon parties or activities. Although, Im not some huge social butterfly anyway. haha But lately, I don't feel like being around a bunch of people or try to be social and happy, or meet new people. And its funny, a couple of my good friends seem to feel the same way. Why is that all of a sudden? We would go out every weekend. To a party, activity...something. Than all of a sudden, I just dont care. Im pretty content with staying at home alone and watching The Office. =) Im ok with being around a couple people or no one. For me, socializing is something that wares me out. Its difficult for me, so I have to put forth more effort than most people. Since moving out here over 2 years ago its been something that is constant because I only new 1 person when I moved out here. And the person I knew was my roommate and she had a boyfriend shotely after I moved here. I had to go on my own and force myself out of my comfort zone and try to meet people. Don't get me wrong, it has been a great experience and something that has helped me open up, but it really is starting to ware on me a little. Im sure Ill get my "fun" back, but this time right now is just a chill, do nothing, relax, I dont care time....It's nice and I LLLLLLIKE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment