Monday, September 21, 2009

Irritated!!

So Im trying to comment on some of the comments on here...and its not working!! I think I need blogging lessons. I commented once before, why is it not working now??!!! Also, something else is irritating me tonight as well and That doesnt help. I need a hot shower and a vacation...and money and chocolate!!! OH yeah, and a massage.
I went to another ward yesterday. And the speakers were REALLY good. One was talking about change and being happy. We have control over all our choices. It is up to us to be happy. I think I mentioned it before but it really is the truth. Even though I think getting all the above things will make me happy, it's all about my attitude about life ingeneral and moving on to change and being ok with it. *sigh* something needs to change....

4 comments:

  1. So did you go to the specific comment and then type into the box below?
    if so then I am not sure what your problem is. lol! I am all for the list of things you need. I could use them too. Good Luck, just follow what the Lord wants you to do and everything will work itself out. It is that leep of Faith.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets try this..If you are reading this comment, than it WORKED!! I love that you always comment on my blog. Thanks Sista!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. it worked!!! lol Had to post again...YIPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete